Sell to the public sector at Procurex North Live 2015
The Procurex North Live 2015 exhibition, conference and training event is designed to help businesses win public sector contracts and to support the public sector to engage with SMEs.
For businesses looking to tender for government business for the first time to those who are currently winning contracts, Procurex North Live 2015, which takes place on 26 February 2015 at Manchester Central, is packed with a range of features that are guaranteed to educate and inspire.
The public sector spends over £230 billion a year with private sector businesses – secure your share of this lucrative market and book your delegate tickets today.
- Winning public sector contracts doesn’t need to be challenging and time-consuming – Procurex North Live 2015 is specifically designed to help suppliers succeed in winning high-value contracts and/or becoming framework suppliers.
- FREE CPD Certified training and advice across all areas of public procurement, which will enable you to understand the changing landscape of public procurement – Procurex North Live 2015 will enhance your overall skills and capabilities and assist you in tendering for government business effectively and efficiently.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with buyers and commissioners from central and local government, the NHS, education and the emergency services to understand their buying requirements and to make essential business connections.
- Meet with the Crown Commercial Service and many other collaborative regional and national buying organisations to learn about their current and future buying requirements.
With keynote speakers including Sir Howard Bernstein, Chief Executive at Manchester City Council, Sally Collier, Chief Executive Officer at Crown Commercial Service and Jim Hemmington, Head of Procurement at the BBC, Procurex North Live 2015 is guaranteed to educate and inspire.
For the last eight years, BiP Solutions has been working closely with the UK Government and devolved administrations in facilitating the Procurex Live regional events up and down the country in Glasgow, Manchester and London. Following the success of the inaugural Procurex Ireland Live last year, which was held in the RDS Dublin, BiP Solutions is delighted to introduce the Procurex Wales Live event, which takes place on 18 March 2015 at the City Hall in Cardiff, into their suite of procurement events.
Delegate tickets are free to those working in the public, third and charity sectors and £95 for individuals working in the private sector.
For a full list of event features and to attend, please visit: www.procurexlive.co.uk/north/visiting/book-now
- Highland Spring Group invests in demand planning with InforProcurement
- Supply chain synergies secure B&Q retail distribution for XPO LogisticsProcurement
- UK now has most expensive diesel in the world, but why?Procurement
- Taking stock: Addressing the fragmented Purchase Order ProcessProcurement