Tata Consultancy Services and JDA Software partner to develop cognitive supply chain solutions
One of the world’s leading IT services, consulting and business solutions organisations, has entered into a partnership with JDA Software to develop “cognitive supply chain solutions.”
Tata Consultancy Services announced this week that it has partnered with JDA Software to build next generation cognitive solutions and offer consulting and system integration services around digital technologies for supply chain customers around the world.
By leveraging the TCS Business 4.0 thought leadership framework, together with JDA Luminate solutions portfolio and Blue Yonder’s artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to develop “joint, interoperable technology solutions for supply chains of the future.”
TCS will establish an end-to-end Cognitive Supply Chain Lab at its Business Solutions Lab in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA to develop quick proofs of concept.
“We’re delighted to see this partnership between JDA and TCS as two of our strategic technology partners that we work with to drive supply chain transformation within our business,” said Carl Dawson, CIO, Marks & Spencer. “The ability to transition towards an autonomous supply chain working hand-in-hand with TCS and JDA presents the opportunity to give us the complete supply chain visibility we need, combined with recommendations to make profitable business decisions.”
- JDA Software announces JDA ICON - The Intelligent Supply Chain Conference
- JDA Software: navigating the digital disruption of supply chain and procurement
- Panasonic and JDA collaborate to 'co-innovate' the future of the digital supply chain
The partnership will also leverage TCS’ Machine-First Delivery Model to better harness human-machine collaboration to solve complex business problems, faster and better and deliver multi-fold productivity improvements and transforming customer experience.
“Combining TCS’ advanced and disruptive Business 4.0™ digital technologies and deep expertise with JDA’s end-to-end supply chain and retail solutions, we will collectively reinvent our customers’ supply chains enabling them to fulfill product demands intelligently, explore new business models, capabilities, and value propositions,” said Raman Venkatraman, Vice President and Global Head, Alliances and Technology Unit, TCS.
- SAP & Accenture combine on supply chain resilience solutionSupply Chain Risk Management
- Supply chain tech investment in Q3 fell away, says PitchBookDigital Supply Chain
- Exclusive Video: Supply Chain Strategies Forum - P&SC LIVEDigital Supply Chain
- Exclusive Video: Procurement Sustainability - P&SC LIVESustainability