True Value Company implements Determine Cloud Platform for efficiency and agility in procurement
One of the biggest American wholesalers, with over 4,000 independent retailers worldwide, has selected a cloud platform partner to accelerate its digital contract performance.
True Value Company announced in a statement that it had extended its successful relationship with global leader in Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management Cloud Platform solutions provider, Determine Inc.
The company has implemented integrated, modular contract management through the Determine Cloud Platform to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. The Determine Cloud Platform allows companies to manage the complexity of business process, replace silos with seamlessness and create greater transparency across the procurement and supply chain process through data analytics.
“The new Determine Cloud Platform is much easier to use than the prior system. The process for requesting, approving and searching for contracts is more streamlined and enables us to operate much more efficiently. We are pleased to continue our partnership with Determine, Inc. and look forward to how this enhancement will positively impact our business goals.” said Susan Radde, Assistant General Counsel, True Value.
- The February issue of Supply Chain Digital is live!
- Vizient partners with Captis healthcare network to launch supply chain innovation programme
- Tata Consultancy Services and JDA Software partner to develop cognitive supply chain solutions
- Microsoft partners with OpenChain Project, simplifying compliance in software supply chain
The platform will also allow True Value’s leadership team and contract user base to improve the management of workflow and approval process with “full capabilities anywhere at any time.” This is particularly prescient with the future implementation of Docusign capabilities.
“By migrating to the Determine Cloud Platform, True Value optimises and streamlines the end-to-end contract process across users and departments. As the company’s business continues to thrive, having the advanced collaboration, workflow and integrated data capabilities of Contract Management on the Determine Cloud Platform — and especially ease of use at all stages of the workflow process — will empower the company to better leverage contracts to maximise third-party relationships, purchasing compliance and obligations management.” Said Patrick Stakenas, President, CEO and Director, Determine Inc.
- LinkedIn reacts to AWS Supply Chain: too narrow in scope?Technology
- Automotive suppliers ecosystem set for change - AccentureTechnology
- Logistics round-up: huge GXO profits & DHL's US boohoo dealLogistics
- Disruption 'can help forge supply chain advantage' - GenpactSupply Chain Risk Management