Accenture and Google launch Accenture Google Cloud Business Group
Accenture and Google Cloud have launched the Accenture Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG), which will help companies use Google Cloud technology to help deliver superior customer experiences and accelerate their digital transformation journeys.
Combining Accenture’s extensive industry knowledge with the power of Google Cloud technology, AGBG will allow Accenture and Google Cloud to develop intelligent solutions leveraging data-driven insights.
The new group is comprised of a team of specialists from both companies and will initially focus on developing cross-industry solutions for clients in North America, Europe and Japan.
“We’re making a significant commitment to our clients and investment with Google Cloud to provide intelligent solutions that enterprises need to solve today’s greatest business challenges and become the new leaders in digital,” said Gene Reznik, Accenture’s Senior Managing Director of Ecosystems & Ventures.
“The Accenture Google Cloud Business Group brings together the leading capabilities of Accenture and Google Cloud to fuel the next generation of innovations for organisations around the world.”
Kevin Ichhpurani, Google Cloud’s corporate vice president of business development, said: “Google Cloud and Accenture have a long history of delivering incredible value to our joint customers. The launch of the Accenture Google Cloud Business Group will help us supercharge those efforts as companies globally look to modernise their computing environment for today’s digital world.”
With an initial emphasis on the retail, consumer packaged goods, and health industries, AGBG will allow Accenture and Google Cloud to focus on several areas including:
- Build next generation business processes with artificial intelligence and machine learning based approaches to create new value across the enterprise
- Modernise enterprise infrastructure by migrating their workloads to the cloud and provide managed services tailored for Google Cloud Platform
- Bring global scale to clients that run SAP by delivering managed SAP solutions on Google Cloud Platform
- Create relevant customer experiences by combining Google Marketing Platform data with other enterprise data sources, helping to find deeper insights and increasing customer engagement
- Scale G Suite across the enterprise, reimagining work with the cloud-native productivity service that is secure, smart, and simple