In the world of business today, there is very little that the supply chain and procurement function doesn’t touch in one capacity or another. In the last few years, a spotlight has been shone on the industry with its importance being recognised from homes to boardrooms.
Established in 2014 and 2020 respectively, Supply Chain Digital and Procurement Magazine were launched to provide a single source of information, connecting the world’s largest supply chain, logistics and procurement function to the latest insights, innovations, trends, strategies and more.
What are the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Awards?
Debuting for the first time on Day 1 of Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE London, The Global Procurement & Supply Chain Awards is a comprehensive programme that will acknowledge companies, professionals and projects that have demonstrated exceptional performance, innovation and strategic thinking.
The Global Procurement & Supply Chain Awards will serve as a prestigious platform to showcase success stories, inspire industry-wide advancements and celebrate the crucial role that procurement and supply chain play in business success.
Celebrating the best in the industry The Global Procurement & Supply Chain Awards will include the following categories:
- Procurement Transformation Award
- Supply Chain Innovation Award
- Future Leader Award
- Digital Supply Chain Award
- Supply Chain Sustainability Award
- Executive of the Year Award
- Global Logistics Award
- Procurement Technology Award
- Project of the Year Award
- Supplier Diversity Award
- Procurement Consultancy Award
- Lifetime of Achievement Award
Judging these categories we have five leading industry experts (Daniel Weise, Jim Townsend, Alisa Bornstein, Ninian Wilson, and Benn Godfrey) taking on the challenging task.
To find out more about the judges, click here.
Find out How You Can Sponsor the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Awards 2024
An opportunity to showcase your values, increase your brand profile, network and celebrate with the leaders in procurement and supply chain, as a sponsor of The Global Procurement & Supply Chain Awards organisations can position themselves as a true pioneer and leader in the industry, placing the business at the forefront of procurement and supply chain.
Reasons to sponsor The Global Procurement & Supply Chain Awards:
- Brand awareness: Place your brand in front of engaged executives.
- Networking: Connect, schedule meetings, and network with executives at C, V, and Director levels globally.
- Thought leadership: Have the chance to publish content in our digital magazines driving traffic and turning readers into customers.
- Demand generation: Receive enriched lead files and delegate information for post-event demand generation and prospecting.
Up first we have Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE Singapore, where you can join C-suite executives and peers from the procurement and supply chain world to discuss:
- Procurement and supply chain strategy
- Supply chain sustainability
The event aims to connect like-minded peers and companies throughout Asia, with those attending the event having the opportunity to hear from the likes of Shell, Mondelēz International, City Bank, HPE, and many more!
To get your tickets, click here.
More in 2024…