What Is NetSuite Demand Planning?
NetSuite Demand Planning helps businesses strike the most cost effective balance between supply and demand. It calculates and predicts inventory based on historical or demand sales forecasts, and thus, it helps businesses manage inventory more efficiently and with greater accuracy. As a part of NetSuite, the solution also simplifies supply management, automatically generating purchase orders, transfer orders and work orders the moment business leaders evaluate demand trends and create a plan.
Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe!
○ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/NetSuiteYouTube Follow Us Here: Oracle NetSuite ○ LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/NetSuiteLI ○ Facebook: http://bit.ly/NetSuiteFB ○ Instagram: http://bit.ly/NetSuiteIG ○ Twitter: http://bit.ly/NetSuiteTW #NetSuite #Planning #DemanPlanning
- Top benefits of supplier performance-management solutionsDigital Supply Chain
- Accenture supply heads probe value chain resilienceDigital Supply Chain
- Weekly news round-up across supply, logistics & procurementDigital Supply Chain
- Comfort zones the enemy of sustainability - CIPS economistSustainability