JDA and KPMG team up to accelerate digital supply chain transformations
KPMG and JDA Software Group have formed strategic alliance to “empower manufacturers and wholesale distributors” to help accelerate their supply chain strategies and harness digital transformation initiatives.
The two organisations have recently collaborated on a number of successful joint customer deployments, including Mattel and newly signed customer, Adient.
“This announcement signifies our formal alliance with KPMG to deliver a more responsive and dynamic supply chain to our customers. Together, we provide improved visibility and shared insights into supply and demand information, while improving profits,” said Cary VandenAvond, regional vice president, manufacturing, distribution and 3PL, JDA.
“With KPMG, we are delivering transformative supply chain management projects that take advantage of the latest in digitalisation technologies, including big data, predictive analytics, mobility and the Internet of Things (IoT).”
In a release, JDA said customers expect transparency, low costs and high levels of service, all while realising new levels of efficiency across their supply chain.
83% of companies are missing opportunity in digital procurement
GT Nexus enabling digital supply chain transformation at OCTAL
To help address these issues, the alliance combines KPMG’s leading design, change management and testing capabilities with JDA’s advanced demand-driven, integrated manufacturing supply chain technology.
The companies say that the transformational improvements and real-time information help manufacturers reduce costs, increase asset productivity, and improve cross-functional planning and execution across their agile supply chains.
“The challenge for today’s enterprise is deciding which transformative path to take and where to start, while considering the entire value chain as part of an assessment and change initiative,” said Brian Higgins, US supply chain practice leader, KPMG.
“Our alliance with JDA is a powerful combination to help our clients formulate a strategy, define requirements and execute a cohesive plan to meet this challenge.”
The KPMG and JDA alliance provides customers with the following potential benefits:
- Sustained competitive advantage by providing customers with better value, and enhancing their purchase and delivery experience
- Improved visibility and insight into supply and demand so customers can best manage planning and fulfillment
- Better financial results—including profits—through streamlined supply chain management
- Rapid ROI with cost savings up to 10% during the first year, and reductions in planning cycle time by up to 50%, while efficiently fulfilling demand
- Improvements on the perfect order rate by up to 15%, with associated reductions in rework