Shopee extends partnership with DHL eCommerce to offer next day delivery in Malaysia
The Singapore-based e-commerce company, Shopee, has announced that it has extended its partnership with DHL eCommerce in order to offer next day delivery for Shopee’s consumers across Malaysia, marketing interactive reports.
DHL eCommerce, which is a division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, has seen the firm expand its involvement with the e-commerce company in the region after the integration of DHL’s e-commerce logistics services on Shopee’s platform in Thailand.
The announcement will see sellers on Shopee Malaysia have the option to ship their goods through DHL and be able to ensure products are delivered to their buyers within the next-day to most locations across Malaysia.
It has also been confirmed that Shopee’s sellers can also access DHL ServicePoints that are stationed around the region as a place to leave their parcels and have them dropped off to their shoppers.
Esten Mok, head of operations, Shopee said: “This partnership is set to strengthen our value proposition and we are confident that our users will benefit from the suite of services and features offered by DHL eCommerce.”
- Customer experience is driving supply chain innovation, says BlueJay report
- JD.com launches new blockchain platform to help enterprise customers
- Le Duff America selects ArrowStream as supply chain intelligence partner
- Read the latest issue of Supply Chain Digital here!
“Together with DHL eCommerce, we will continue to explore synergies between the two companies to better serve our users.”
Kiattichai Pitpreecha, managing director of Southeast Asia, DHL eCommerce said: “We are thrilled to be partnering with Shopee in Malaysia to offer an easy and seamless delivery experience.”
“With our aim to become the e-commerce logistics of choice, we are making it as easy as possible for sellers to deliver, and for shoppers to receive their purchases.”
In order to commemorate the beginning of the joint venture, Shopee and DHL will hold a free shipping promotion, with a minimum spend of RM35 ($8).
- Dr.Ahmed Sedky Al Ghurair Investment to join P&SC LIVE DubaiSupply Chain Risk Management
- Key Themes at Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE SingaporeDigital Supply Chain
- Kudzaishe Chivige, Movit Products to attend P&SC LIVE DubaiDigital Supply Chain
- Stefan Sickel, NMC Healthcare to speak at P&SC LIVE DubaiDigital Supply Chain