Name: Philip Halanen
Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Position: Head of Sourcing & Sustainability
Year joined: 2018
Attending Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Wednesday April 27
Fireside chat: Supply Chain Sustainability
Who is Philip Halanen?
Philip Halanen is a senior sourcing leader who has specialised in managing complex multi-million dollar operations.
He also has a track record of forging high-profile supplier partnerships, and has international experience of designing, implementing and embedding supplier management and strategic procurement programmes across multiple sectors.
Recently Halanen has diversified into sustainability leadership.
Who is Wyndham Hotels & Resorts?
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an American hotel company based in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States. It describes itself as “the largest hotel franchisor in the world”, with 9,280 locations.
About Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference
This year, sister publications Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital are heading back to the Tobacco Dock (London, UK) to host Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference.
The two-day hybrid event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April 2022, in-person and broadcast live via our fully interactive virtual platform.
To attend in-person or virtually for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
Across these two unmissable days, the agenda will include seven core themes:
- Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
- Digital Procurement
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Global Logistic Forum
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Digital Ecosystems
To explore the full agenda for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
- The importance of managing risk in the supply chainSupply Chain Risk Management
- Timeline: RFID's rich history runs from WW11 to omnichannelDigital Supply Chain
- Top 10: Procure to Pay (P2P) software platform providersProcurement
- News round-up: Supply chain, logistics and procurementDigital Supply Chain