Who is Ashifa Jumani, Procurement Director, TELUS?
For more than 20 years, Ashifa Jumani has been a part of the procurement world. Starting as a Procurement Manager at Amex in 2000, Jumani has since climbed the ladder through Pfizer and TELUS to the role she has today as Director of Procurement.
Jumani holds a BSc in Science from The University of British Columbia and is skilled in a variety of fields in the procurement space, including vendor management, strategic sourcing, procurement, supply management, spend analysis, global sourcing and more.
Who is TELUS?
Founded in 1990, TELUS is a leading telecommunications company dedicated to building a better future for those in Canada with the use of technology and giving back.
TELUS’s social purpose is at the heart of what it does as a technology company. “When you choose TELUS, you’re connected to our world-leading mobile network, supported by best-in-class customer service and helping to connect Canadians in need. Let’s make the future friendly, together.”
About Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference
This year, sister publications Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital are heading back to the Tobacco Dock (London, UK) to host Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference.
The two-day hybrid event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April 2022, in-person and broadcast live via our fully interactive virtual platform.
To attend in-person or virtually for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
Across these two unmissable days, the agenda will include seven core themes:
- Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
- Digital Procurement
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Global Logistic Forum
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Digital Ecosystems
To explore the full agenda for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
- IBM supply chain head's digital transformation insightSupply Chain Risk Management
- Slow supplier onboarding 'hurting procurement's reputation'Procurement
- TealBook and Suppeco offer insight on Scope 3 emissionsSupply Chain Risk Management
- Sustainability tools head 2022 supply chain trends - GartnerDigital Supply Chain