Who is Mauricio Coindre, Head of Sustainability and Procurement, AB-InBev?
Mauricio Coindre is an entrepreneur and an experienced leader. His career journey began in 2010 at Comernet.
Since then he has worked at Sigma Alimentos, London Consulting Group, Amazon, and ConsenSys as well as founding his own company, before joining AB-InBev in 2019.
Coindre’s expertise includes technology; FMCG; people, process, and projects management; stakeholder management; transformational growth and innovation.
Who is AB-InBev?
Founded in 2008, AB-InBev is a world-leading brewer, dedicated to bringing people together for a better world. AB-InBev is committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places.
AB-InBev has a diverse portfolio of more than 500 beer brands including Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois.
About Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference
This year, sister publications Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital are heading back to the Tobacco Dock (London, UK) to host Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference.
The two-day hybrid event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April 2022, in-person and broadcast live via our fully interactive virtual platform.
To attend in-person or virtually for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
Across these two unmissable days, the agenda will include seven core themes:
- Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
- Digital Procurement
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Global Logistic Forum
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Digital Ecosystems
To explore the full agenda for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
- Logistics global air, sea rail & road news round-upLogistics
- IBM supply chain head's digital transformation insightSupply Chain Risk Management
- Slow supplier onboarding 'hurting procurement's reputation'Procurement
- TealBook and Suppeco offer insight on Scope 3 emissionsSupply Chain Risk Management