JDA to drive Alshaya supply chain and business transformation
Alshaya operates some of the world's best-known retail bran...
Retail giant Alshaya has chosen JDA to drive its supply chain and business transformation.
Alshaya operates some of the world's best-known retail brands - including H&M, Victoria's Secret, Mothercare, Debenhams, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory and Pottery Barn.
It has selected JDA Software, Inc., to build an end-to-end SaaS-based Intelligent Retail footprint as part of a wider enterprise transformation to improve operational efficiency, deliver a superior customer experience, and enable ongoing growth and innovation.
“As we mature our omni-channel offer, we wanted a supply chain partner who was able to support the scale and complexity of our business,” said Steve Marston, chief information officer at M.H. Alshaya Co.
“As well as being more agile with our merchandising and inventory management, we also want to unite our supply chain planning and execution across our transportation and warehouse operations. We are delighted to partner with JDA to support our vision of growth.”
Alshaya has selected a powerful, end-to-end Intelligent Retail footprint and complete services portfolio from JDA that will deployed as part of a multiyear supply chain journey, in a SaaS model. These include:
- JDA Intelligent Planning solutions: Covering JDA Enterprise Planning, JDA Assortment, JDA Space and Category Management solutions, JDA Price and Promotions and more
- JDA Intelligent Fulfillment solutions: Covering JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment, JDA Warehouse Management and JDA Transportation Management solutions
- JDA Intelligent Store solutions: Covering the full JDA Enterprise Store Operations solutions portfolio for workforce management operations in Alshaya’s food business.
- In addition, JDA will provide consulting, education, and training support to Alshaya teams
- Alshaya selected JDA as its supply chain solution provider for this large-scale, multi-year project based on its decade-long cloud experience and its pivot to a SaaS model, as well as its experience working with major retail brands on large scale, successful and transformative deployments and its strong expertise in the Middle Eastern region.
“This is the beginning of an exciting journey for us with Alshaya to create a truly end-to-end SaaS-based retail supply chain footprint that delivers significant value to the business and its customers,” said Johan Reventberg, President, EMEA, JDA.
“We look forward to working with such a retail pioneer, leveraging our entire retail solutions and strategic services portfolio, to support them across their impressive international footprint.”