Top industry figures will gather at London’s leading procurement and supply chain event later this year.
The event includes keynote speakers and fireside chats across two conference stages, as well as interactive industry workshops and networking opportunities.
LIVE, which is backed by 25 global sponsors, is expected to attract more than 1,500 attendees, who will enjoy 2,500 virtual streams and 60 keynote speakers.
Core themes include:
- Procurement Strategy & CPO (forum)
- Digital Supply Chain & CSCO (forum)
- Strategic Sourcing (panel & forum)
- Supplier Diversity (workshop)
- Supply Chain Transformation (case study presentations)
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Procurement Technology
- Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
Among the speakers are:
- Juud Tempelman-Sasse, Global CPO, JLL
- Matthew Harris, CPO, Logistics & Services A.P. Moller - Maersk
- Nicholas Wright, Director, Procurement Innovation, bp
- Rob Collie, Group Director of Procurement, Sky
- David Latten, Head Of Global Indirect Procurement, Supplier Diversity & Equality, Logitech
- Ashley Naughton, Logistics Director at McLaren Automotive
- Paul Doherty, Procurement Director, Heathrow
- Alisa Bornstein, CPO, Visa
- Scott Dance, UK&I Procurement Engagement Director, Hays
- Jon Willescroft, CPO, G4S
- Maureen O'Shea, Supply Chain & Sustainability Partner, Baringa
- Andrew New, CEO, NHS Supply Chain
- Sheldon Mydat, CEO, Suppeco
- Carol Williams, Head of Procurement Europe, Laing O'Rourke
Click here to explore sponsorship opportunities relating to Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE, and here to learn more about BizClik. You can also contact BizClik CEO Glen White or Director of Global media, Karl Green.
For speaker opportunities, contact Caitlyn Cole, Director of Strategy & Business Planning.