Ivalua launches suite of solutions for financial services
Ivalua, which is a leading provider of Spend Management solutions, will solutions across the full source-to-pay process and enable financial services customers to ensure agility more rapidly with regulatory compliance and increase cost optimisation to deliver further value to the business.
The package is on the same, single code base as Ivaula’s full suite and provides the full capabilities and extensibility of the Ivalua platform. Customers can effectively manage all spend and all suppliers within a single platform or select modules to target specific processes. Financial Services customers can quickly deploy best practices tailored to their industry to deliver rapid value, while maintaining their agility to adapt to a rapidly evolving regulatory environment or to enable unique processes to create a competitive advantage. Leveraging the pre-packaged solution financial services customers are empowered to:
- Ensure regulatory policy compliance at the supplier and contract level.
- Effectively manage third party risk with 360 degree visibility, including subcontractor exposure.
- Accelerate cost optimisation across spend types, including complex services, with smarter category management.
- Introduce and demonstrate the value of their sustainability strategy and improve their company non-financial rating.
Ivalua has a long history of conducting business with financial institutions, beginning with its very first customer Groupe BPCE in 2001. Today, dozens of the world’s leading financial institutions leverage Ivalua’s platform to effectively manage their spend and suppliers, including Credit Suisse, Fannie Mae, Credit Agricole, Generali, Covea, Banco do Brasil and BNP Paribas.
“Crédit Agricole has always been dedicated to delivering greater value to our customers and stakeholders through innovation,” said Maxime Genestier, Group procurement corporate secretary at Crédit Agricole. “Digitisation has been an integral part of our procurement strategy. For several years now, the Ivalua platform has been delivering the leading capabilities we expect while helping us address the unique and evolving challenges of the financial services industry.”
“Financial Services organisations face unique requirements and a complicated, constantly evolving regulatory environment,” added David Khuat-Duy, Corporate CEO of Ivalua. “The Ivalua platform uniquely empowers Financial Services procurement leaders to build and maintain a competitive advantage today and remain agile for tomorrow. With pre-packaged best practices tailored to their needs, they can now start realising value faster than ever."
- 1 Day to Go! Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE 2023Digital Supply Chain
- Everything you need to know ahead of P&SC LIVE 2023Digital Supply Chain
- P&SC LIVE: Women in procurement and supply chainDigital Supply Chain
- Sign up for next week's Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE 2023Digital Supply Chain