Cream of Asian procurement industry to converge on Singapore's ProcureCon Asia 2017
More than 200 of Asia’s leading procurement professionals are set to converge on the 2017 edition of ProcureCon Asia at Amara Sanctuary Sentosa in Singapore, which will be held from 11th -13th July.
Launched in 2013, organizers say that ProcureCon Asia has “already established its brand and reputation as Asia’s critical gathering for Chief Procurement Officers and Heads of Procurement”.
“As innovation and transformation are becoming more and more the buzzword for procurement, we have produced this conference by focusing on supplier relationships, stakeholder engagement, contract management, talent, big data and shared services, procurement can promote transformation and innovation,” said Gladys Caligagan, Conference Director of ProcureCon Asia.
Key speakers will include:
- Mohamad Mohamad Zain, Chief Procurement Officer, Telekom Malaysia
- Kaustubh Wadekar, Chief Procurement Officer, Singtel
- Qasim Hussain, Chief Procurement Officer, APAC & Africa, Kellogg's
- Daniel Wong, Vice President Fleet Management & Procurement, SIA Engineering
- Alex Drew, Head of Procurement & SRM, Cathay Pacific
- Teoh Chee Yong, Head, Group Procurement and Services, RHB Banking Group
- Penny Chong, Head of Procurement, Maybank Kim Eng Group
- Zhivko Stoyanov, Global Procurement Group Head, Rakuten
- Affan Mohd Nawi, Senior Vice President, Corporate Services, Malakoff
- Sadasivam Balan, Head - Technology Procurement, Tata Motors
- Ernie Tan, Group Head of Sourcing, AIA
- Ron Ng, APAC Region Head, Strategic Sourcing & Procure-to-Pay, Google
The event has been designed to offer procurement leaders the best learning and networking opportunity in Asia.
With a highly interactive agenda mixing interactive case studies, panel sessions and debates with a multitude of small-group formats ensures attendees will be given a platform to network with their peers and discuss the most pertinent challenges and opportunities the industry has to offer.
A highlight of the conference promises to be the 2017 CIPS Supply Management Awards Asia, which will “pay tribute to organisations and inspiring procurement role models that lead the way”.
The ceremony will take place on the evening of the 12th July, 2017 at the Amara Sanctuary in Singapore.