Smart Retail Market Size to Reach USD 30.730 Billion by 2026
BANGALORE, India, April 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A smart retail is a retail brick-and-mortar establishment that uses smart technology such as advanced shelves, smart cards etc. Smart retail typically delivers their services in real stores through the Cloud, mobile apps, and virtual reality apps.
One of the major factors for the growth of the smart retail market is the increasing competition from e-commerce sites. Conventional bricks-and-mortar stores are facing intense competition from the increasingly growing e-commerce market in today's retail industry. Traditional retailers also need to implement smart retail technologies to get their customers back in. The technology aims to boost the experience of digital shopping in physical stores.
In 2019, the global Smart Retail market size was USD 12.410 billion and is projected to reach USD 30.730 billion by the end of 2026, at a CAGR of 13.7% in the 2021-2026 period.
The report provides informative and detailed information on the various key players operating in the industry, their finances, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from strategic strategies, acquisitions and mergers, and business footprint.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE SMART RETAIL MARKET SIZE :
- Growing the usage of the internet and technology, reducing the cost of electronic products, growing mobile penetration, increasing the need to provide better customer service are some of the factors that help the growth of the global smart retail market over the forecast period.
- The adoption of analytical solutions by retailers in order to understand their clients, optimize business processes, increase productivity and provide a competitive advantage over their rivals in both physical and e-commerce retail is boosting the growth of smart retail market size.
- Smart retail implements IoT technology to deliver a connected and richer experience when shopping for their customers. By implementing IoT technology, the customers can log into the store on their smartphones before entering the store to test the availability and price of the items they wish to buy. This use of IoT is expected to increase the smart retail market size.
- The growing use of big data analytics to recognize consumer needs, improve customer interaction and the shopping experience is expected to lead to market development. The use of advanced technologies such as BLE beacons, near-field communications (NFC), and mPOS will help enhance customer service as well as increase data collection in-store. Such data obtained will be further used to help deliver useful information and assistance to customers.
Inquire for Free Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-4D232/smart_retail_market
REGION WISE SMART RETAIL MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
It is anticipated that the Asia Pacific smart retail market will experience the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Adoption of smart retail solutions such as RFID, facial recognition and big data analytics to promote online shopping experience inside a physical store by retailers in China and Japan is one of the major trends that is expected to increase the market share.
MARKET SEGMENT BY REGIONS/COUNTRIES, THIS REPORT COVERS
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Ask for Regional Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-4D232/smart_retail_market
The key players covered in this study
- Cisco System
- NXP Semiconductors
- Par Technology
- First Data
Smart Retail Market segmented by Type:
Smart Retail Market segmented by Application:
- Visual Marketing
- Smart Label
- Smart Payment System
- Intelligent System
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Smart Labels Market Report
In 2017, the Global Smart Labels Market size was estimated at USD 5.428 billion and is projected to hit USD 13.671 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 16.6 percent from 2017 to 2023.
The smart label market created by the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) has grown in popularity in the packaging industry due to increased demand for product information through smart devices. Such labels serve as an effective medium to access comprehensive product information by customers.
Smart label features including real-time location tracking, re-programmability and simultaneous identification & detailed information are expected to fuel demand from the global smart label industry in different sectors over the forecast period. However, the lack of uniformity in standardized guidelines for smart labels is one of the major challenges that constrain market growth.
- Blockchain in Retail Market Report
In 2019, the global Blockchain in Retail Market size was estimated at 123.1 million USD and is projected to reach 1.644 billion USD by the end of 2026, at a CAGR of 44.5 % in 2021–26.
This study focuses on the global Blockchain in Retail Market status, forward forecasting, growth opportunity, key industry and key players. The aim of the analysis is to present the Blockchain in Retail Growth for North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America.
- Internet of things (IoT) in Retail Market Report
This report presents the global Internet of Things (IoT) in retail market size (value, output, and consumption), splits the breakdown by manufacturers, country, form, and application (data status 2013-2018 and forecast to 2025).
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
- Augmented Reality (AR) in Retail Market Report
In 2019, the global Augmented Reality (AR) in Retail market size was USD 970.9 million and it is expected to reach USD 9.453 billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 38.2% during 2021-2026.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Retail Market Report
Rising need for superior surveillance and monitoring in a physical store, rising knowledge and implementation of AI in the retail industry, enhanced customer experience, increased efficiency, return on investment (RoI), concentrating on inventory quality and optimizing the supply chain are some of the main factors driving this market's development.
- Digital Transformation in Retail Market Report
The main Digital Transformation in Retail Market drivers are increased use of smart devices, growing need for advanced mobile logistics management and demand for an increase in yield and efficiency.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call 1(315)215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335