ASCM Issues 2020 Awards of Excellence Call for Entries
CHICAGO, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) today issued a call for entries for the 2020 ASCM Awards of Excellence. With six categories open for entries, the awards will recognize corporations and individuals for superior performance and dedication to advancing the field of supply chain management. The deadline for entries is May 15, 2020, with winners announced at ASCM Connect, being held in New Orleans September 13-15.
"We are thrilled to once again honor exceptional corporations and individuals who have shown excellence in the field and who embody ASCM's purpose of creating a better world through supply chain," said ASCM CEO Abe Eshkenazi, CSCP, CPA, CAE. "As the supply chain industry continues to evolve, it's important to recognize those that are blazing trails and breaking down barriers."
Award categories include:
- The ASCM Award of Excellence — Corporate Transformation recognizes an organizational transformation that elevates the business as a result of a supply chain assessment leveraging ASCM global standards, products, services and resources; the APICS body of knowledge; or the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model.
- The ASCM Award of Excellence — Learning and Development recognizes an organization's commitment to productivity and advancement based on the effective and ongoing application of educational concepts, competencies and best practices from ASCM performance-driven team training and the APICS body of knowledge.
- The ASCM Award of Excellence — Making an Impact recognizes an initiative that creates a better world through supply chain as a result of pioneering corporate social responsibility, proven business integrity and an unwavering focus on sustainability.
- The ASCM Award of Excellence — Emerging Supply Chain Leader is sponsored by the ASCM Young Professional Committee and honors a visionary young professional who has made contributions to the supply chain profession that demonstrate strong potential to become an outstanding leader in the field. Nominees must be no older than 35 years-old or have no more than eight years of professional experience, as of May 15, 2020.
- The ASCM Award of Excellence — Supply Chain Leader honors an executive who exhibits extraordinary team and organizational leadership; provides dedicated coaching, mentoring and support of fellow professionals; and makes lasting contributions to the advancement of the supply chain profession.
- The ASCM Award of Excellence — Diversity and Inclusion Champion honors a professional who displays exceptional commitment to diversity and inclusion, fosters professional environments that value equality and individual differences, and inspires people of all profiles and backgrounds to succeed in supply chain careers.
Previous winners include Bajaj Electricals, Collins Aerospace, and Intel, among others. To enter the 2020 Awards for Excellence, visit ascm.org/awardsofexcellence.
The Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) is the global leader in supply chain organizational transformation, innovation and leadership. As the largest nonprofit association for supply chain, ASCM is an unbiased partner, connecting companies around the world to the newest thought leadership on all aspects of supply chain. ASCM is built on a foundation of APICS certification and training spanning 60 years. Now, ASCM is driving innovation in the industry with new products, services and partnerships that enable companies to further optimize their supply chains, secure their competitive advantage and positively influence their bottom lines. For more information, visit ascm.org.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ascm-issues-2020-awards-of-excellence-call-for-entries-301016475.html
SOURCE Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM)