CombineNet introduces Sourcing Health Check
CombineNet, Inc., introduced its Sourcing Health Check, a free diagnostic program designed to identify additional savings and value creation opportunities in supplier sourcing activities.
“We recognize that Sourcing and Procurement teams continue to face intense business pressure to drive down costs and risks while improving supplier value delivery,” Dave Zynn, CombineNet’s executive vice president an CFO, said. “The Sourcing Health Check is an easy, practical and personalized offer that sourcing managers can take advantage of to identify potential areas of improvement and deeper savings in future negotiations, based on data from a recent sourcing event.”
The CombineNet Sourcing Health Check only requires participants to complete a brief online survey about their sourcing environment and to submit a recent RFP template (under a non-disclosure agreement). Based on the participant’s information received, CombineNet will build and deliver to each their custom Sourcing Health Check package that includes:
- Sourcing Benchmark Report:Benchmarks the company’s sourcing environment, practices and results.
- Sourcing Template Review:Identifies potential areas for improving the RFP approach to drive greater supplier value, such as through Expressive Bidding.
- ROI Analysis and Recommendations:Offers practical suggestions on how to extract more value and savings from supplier bid events.
Companies interested in the free Sourcing Health Check can find more details and register to participate online at: http://www.combinenet.com/lp/
Edited by Kevin Scarpati
- Hackett: Cost CPOs' top Worry, Outweighing AI AdoptionProcurement
- Dr.Ahmed Sedky Al Ghurair Investment to join P&SC LIVE DubaiSupply Chain Risk Management
- Key Themes at Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE SingaporeDigital Supply Chain
- Kudzaishe Chivige, Movit Products to attend P&SC LIVE DubaiDigital Supply Chain