Fleet logistics enters Latin and Central American market
The company will manage a gleet of...
Fleet Logistics has officially entered the Latin and Central America market with Syngenta, the global agri business.
The company will manage a gleet of close to 1,600 vehicles in eight countries across the region.
In an announcement made this week, Fleet will manage a fleet of 800 Syngenta cars in Brazil, directly from a hub in Sao Paulo and allowing access to the same portfolio of fleet management services that it offers throughout Europe.
Fleet will also oversee the management of an additional 800 Syngenta vehicles in a further seven countries – Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Panama, Guatemala and Mexico.
- Founded in 1996, Fleet Logistics are pioneers in the international management industry
- Fleet is a subsidiary of TUV SUD, one of the worlds leading players in mobility, industry and certification services.
- Fleet Logistics manages fleets in 28 countries across Europe
- The company has over 180,000 vehicles under contract across those 28 countries
- Fleet calculates that the company has generated in excess of €700 million in cost savings for its clients
- Fleet Logistics currently manages the Syngenta fleet in Europe with 2,400 vehicles in 20 markets at the moment and with the target to expand to 3,600 vehicles by the end of 2016 with a full coverage of the EAME region.
- Fleet also manages the Syngenta fleet of 1,700 vehicles in 12 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, which was established in Singapore in 2015
- The company as a fleet solutions integrator, is to help large fleet operators reduce and control their total cost of ownership, while delivering a best practice driver experience
- Syngenta provides products and solutions to help farmers achieve global food security
- The company prides itself on its cooperation with industry partners, governments and NGOs to support the achievement of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Syngenta, through R&D, spends around US$1.4bn in developing new products and bringing them to market
- Syngenta is partnered with over 500 R&D departments in universities, research institutes and commercial organisations
Follow @SupplyChainD on Twitter.