Event starts in:
The World Procurement Congress is the industry’s largest global gathering of senior procurement executives.
The two-day event focuses on the visionary, forward-looking trends that will shape the long-term success and impact of the procurement function. With the 2019 agenda focused on competitive advantage, CPOs and strategy leads will leave with new inspiration for making business growth a procurement reality.
Here’s 5 reasons why you need to be in London on 15-16 May:
- Profile-building – The congress attracts the “Who’s Who” of procurement. With the biggest thought leaders and global organisations in attendance, this is a community you want to be a part of.
- Benchmarking – Reflect on your strategy in the context of other companies through the roadmaps and case studies being shared in presentations.
- Networking – It’s the single largest gathering of senior, global procurement professionals and hands-down the most effective and efficient opportunity for networking in terms of quality and quantity.
- Inspiration – With the entire event focused on big picture procurement strategy, presenters challenge the status-quo, leaving you with “aha moments” and a fresh perspective.
- Problem-solving – With 700+ attendees, many are experiencing or have already overcome your function’s current challenges, providing a perfect platform to crowd-source new solutions.
Quote VIP code WPW19SCD to save 10% off the registration fee, courtesy of Supply Chain Digital.