Event starts in:
The 5th Annual Women in Procurement & Supply Chain conference is a unique forum that is dedicated to advancing opportunities and career tracks for professionals within the procurement and supply chain function.
This highly-popular gathering addresses the challenges facing procurement and supply chain stakeholders, together with timely, candid and thought-provoking insights into future opportunities (and pain points!).
This event has become the annual meeting place for the profession - women as well as the leading male champions for change - and offers a high energy, supportive and inclusive platform for procurement stakeholders to share their experiences, insights, stories and best-practice innovations.
The agenda offers inspirational and innovative content, enabling participants to come away confident, knowledgeable and motivated in their roles.
Over three days, you will benefit from award-winning presentations, case studies, candid panel discussions, interactive champagne roundtables and a new network of amazing women (and men!).
Some of keynote speakers include:
• Ann Sherry, Executive Chairman, Carnival Australia
• April Palmerlee, Chief Executive Officer, American Chamber of Commerce in Australia
• Molley Qi, Procurement Director, Strategic Procurement & Contracts / ATO Finance, Australian Taxation Office
• Thomai Veginis, Chief Procurement Officer, Telstra
• Gigi Tam, Head of Procurement, Roche Pharmaceuticals
Plus many more….