Event starts in:
In a hyperconnected, real-time streaming world, organizations often still interact and transact in analogue rather than digital. Adjusting to mass collaboration across departments and adopting a process for continuous innovation that scales are the core pillars for success now for procurement.
Americas Congress 2018 will be addressing all facets required to successfully accelerate functional and cross functional performance in this disruptive world.
Join the discussion alongside 200+ procurement innovators next March, when we explore hot topics including:
- How organizations and procurement can collaborate to evolve and remain relevant in this age of accelerations
- How to become more agile and resilient to meet the rapidly changing requirements of today’s enterprises
- Preparing your organization for automation: How AI is transforming tomorrow’s digital supply chain
- Insuring against disruption: How to protect IP in a market of open innovation
- Accepting the big disconnect in your talent strategy and how to fix it: How to recognise the procurement talent of the future
- How do you create velocity for the function and business in an era of open innovation and IP?
Benefit from the knowledge and insights of the best speakers in the industry, including:
- Cindy Elliott, Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Vice President, The Clorox Company
- Tony Abate, Chief Procurement Officer, Cigna Corporation
- Joe Agresta, Procurement Vice President, Johnson & Johnson
…and many more
Quote VIP code AMC18SCD to save 10% off the registration fee courtesy of Supply Chain Digital and Business Review.