Event starts in:
ProcureCon Asia has firmly established itself as Asia's only gathering for global and regional CPOs and Asian heads of procurement actively engaged in the evolution towards full strategic procurement.
ProcureCon Asia returns to Singapore on the 14 - 16 July 2020 with new speakers, interactive case studies, streams, well- researched content and more time to network. With over 200 attendees, including over 70 CPO's and Heads of Procurement, this is the only procurement event you need to attend annually. Make sure you don’t miss out on this once-a-year industry gathering.
In addition, every single ProcureCon event delivers:
- Access to at least 200 senior-level executives from world-class organizations actively seeking intimate and relevant benchmarking opportunities
- The most current content, as shaped by year-round research with CPOs and other leaders within the industry
- Innovative case studies that allow attendees valuable insight into how the latest savings and margin improvements were achieved
- Private boardroom and roundtable meetings, providing the ultimate environment conducive to having open conversations and building new business relationships
- Content from both direct AND indirect/services procurement.
Get diverse perspectives from executive speakers representing a broad range of Fortune 1000 companies. Bring yourself, and your indirect or direct procurement counterparts to maximise learning and optimise your organisation’s supply chain strategy.