Event starts in:
3rd Annual Saudi Freight & Logistics 2018 is a 2-day conference being hosted on the 22nd - 23rd October, 2018 at Rosh Rayhaan by Rotana in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As the Gulf region aims for a larger role in the global logistics market, which is estimated to be worth $15.5 trillion by 2024. Saudi Arabia is upping its own logistics game and becoming a tough competitor to Dubai. According to reports, Saudi and UAE are considered the most attractive target market for logistics investment. In April 2016, Saudi Arabia announced its Vision 2030 and under this plan, the country will reduce its dependence on oil by 2020. Pending this Saudi Arabia will soon be a "global player" on the world’s investment stage.
This 2-day conference is the platform where government authorities and industry experts can network and shall address the current opportunities as well as challenges in the freight-logistics-transportation sector in the Kingdom.
Some of the key highlights to be discussed:
- Gaining valuable insights on freight transportation projects in the Kingdom.
- Establishing the Kingdom as key logistics hub.
- Strategies related to ports, customs, freight and transportation sector.
- Development initiatives in the region.
- Benchmark and hear from the best in the business.