The benefits of SAP’s powerful ERP solution S/4HANA are many and varied, and valuable insight into how to share in these will be on offer at an upcoming webinar.
SAP S/4HANA is enterprise resource planning (ERP) software developed for large enterprises by SAP. The solution is a ready-to-run cloud ERP that delivers the latest industry best practices and continuous innovation. Among the benefits it offers are:
- Industry best practices, thanks to preconfigured processes that are ready to go
- Ability to build breakthroughs, by reshaping business models and redefining work on the fly
- Unlimited growth potential, through being able to add customers, markets, and products, but without adding complexity
- The ability to go live with confidence, by using proven guidance to deliver speed and agility
SAP S/4HANA insight from OpenText software guru
Sharing insight on how to get the most from SAP S/4HANA will be Ville Parkkinen, Director of Product Marketing for Business Network at OpenText, the enterprise information management software specialist.
In his role, Parkkinen works closely with OpenText teams from across the enterprise, including product management, engineering, solution consulting and sales.
Areas that Parkkinen will discuss related to SAP S/4HANA include:
- State of the market with S/4HANA deployments
- Impact that S/4HANA migration has on supply chain processes
- Role of integration in risk management and process design during S/4HANA deployment
The webinar will be moderated by Neil Perry, Head of Multimedia at BizClik. The event will take place on Wednesday, February 28 at 3pm London time (GMT +0:00).
Click here to register.